What are the symptoms or damages due to the Pitra Dosha (Pithru Dosham)?
1. It could delay the marriage.
2. It could scuttle the successful married life.
3. There could be unsuccessful or failed marriage in the same family.
4. There could be more number of bachelors in the same family.
5. It could forbid the conceiving of the children.
6. It could lead to miscarriages during the conceiving.
7. There could be physically and mentally disabled person.
8. There could be unnatural deaths.
9. There could be robbery, fire or accidents in the house.
This is the indication of presence of Pithru Dosham in a family.
Whether Girl child gets affected by the Pitra Dosha (Pithru Dosham)?
The Pitra Dosha (Pithru Dosham) works in the following way.
1. It severely affects the elder son & his family.
2. It affects the other sons & his families too.
3. It affects the Girl child too to a reasonable level.
4. If the husband & the wife families have Pithru Dosham, then levels of troubles would be much more.
5. If any one of them gets affected, then the troubles could come down.
6. The level of troubles varies from family to family, depending on their Karma.
What is the reason for second type of Pitra Dosha (Pithru Dosham)?
This Pithru Dosham happens because of the curse of the departed soul(s) on your family due to the wrong being done on those peoples by your ancestors. This dosham would get deleted only after the same amount of agony or pain is undergone by the individual / family member’s equivalent to the agony underwent by the departed souls (who were affected earlier).
What happens if we do pariharam for the doshams represented by the planets in the Horoscope Chart? Can we postpone the Pariharam for Pitra Dosha (Pithru Dosham) at the later stage?
None can escape from this destiny and must undergo this good or bad times during their lifetime. The Life will not end up before the crossing this karmic period before their death. The Hindu Vedic principles clearly lay down basic principles of fulfilling the Karmic responsibilities.
1. The Karma’s that can be nullified by prayers, pooja, homam and offerings.
2. The Karma’s that can not be nullified using the above methods, but gets nullified after the person passes through the same amount of sufferings and travails.
Without deleting Pitra Dosha (Pithru dosham), no other pariharam for any planets, pooja, fasting and homam would ever work. You will be back to square one after climbing to the heights through ladder. You need to address the Pitra Dosha (Pithru Dosham) first, then all other doshams could be eliminated with ease. People could start doing this pariharam/ hear about this/ have the tendency to do this pariharam only after they cross the agony in their life. This Pitra Dosha (Pithru Dosham) is never related to wealth and affluence. This could inflict collateral damage to people who are poor, rich, weak, strong, and influential. Fundamentally you will hear about this dosham only at the time (age) when you are about to cross the agony/sufferings that they had been written on your fate.