There are various type of People, who call themselves as Spiritualists. Let us see, who can be really called Spiritualists.
People who work towards enlightment of themselves can be called as Spiritualists. Spiritual people can live with their life partner provided both of them works towards the same goal. The job of the life partner is to aid and help the Spritualists to realize the goal of enlightment and nothing more.
Next level of Spiritualists must forgo all the wordly pleasures and move themselves towards the God by helping everyone and every creature through the divine powers that has been gained by them during their first level of Spiritualism.They are not supposed to own anything and stay at the same place for more than one night.
Now let us see the reason for the Pitra Dosha (Pithru Dosham) afflicting the Spiritualists itself.
1. Spiritualists should not own anything either directly or indirectly.
2. The actions of the Spiritualists helps their family to amaze wealth either directly or indirectly
3. Indirect action means forming a Trust, where the family members become the Trust members too.
4. Indulging in Sexual & other immoral activities.
5. Using the Spiritualism for Commercial gains.
6. Promoting the personal interest through advertisement or through indirect inducement.
Those who call themselves as Spiritualists could end up in disaster, if they choose to disobey the Vedic principles. The Vedas clearly defines quantum of punishment for the Spiritualists.
1. The Spiritualists gain the benefit of donating a single cow for every single moral actions.
2. The Spiritualists earn the curse of killing two cows for every immoral actions.
Thus the Spiritualists earn enormous amount of Sins faster than the ordinary person committing the similar type of Sins. Thus Pitra Dosha or Pithru Dosham would be ready to jump to the shoulder of the Spiritualists, who chooses immoral path.
Please note that anyone aiding and abetting the crime of the Spiritualists would be in the same queue along with the Spiritualists for receiving the same amount of punishment in the form of Pitra Dosha or Pithru Dosham.